Pierre Morin, CPA auditor, CAPartner
Pierre Morin is a co-founding partner of MLSG LLP. Pierre received his CA designation in 1987 and is a graduate of McGill University. He also completed a diploma in taxation in 1991.He started working with small businesses in 1988, offering expertise with regard to financial statements, income and commodity taxes, finance and various management concerns.
- Advising clients on tax planning and implementation with accounting and financial statements;
- Advising owner managers with income and commodity tax issues and implementation of various tax planning strategies that involve the use of corporate structures such as holding companies, trusts and partnerships;
- Advising clients on estate planning;
- Representing clients on voluntary disclosure files since 1998;
- Tax planning for businesses expanding to foreign markets, non-residents carrying on a business in Canada, and other issues such as emigrating and immigrating from Canada;
- Consulting entrepreneurs on mergers and acquisitions, business valuations, and other advisory services;
- Advising charitable and non-profit organizations.
Professional and Community Activities
- Member of the Canadian Tax Foundation (CTF);
- Member of the Association de planification fiscale et financière (APFF);
- Member of a special comity on voluntary disclosure files with the APFF;
- Member of the Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants (CICA);
- Member of the Ordre des comptables professionnels agréés du Québec.